Recruitment is underway for the following board and commission openings:
- Arts Commission (1)
- Board of Building Code Appeals (2)
- Housing and Human Services Commission (1)
- Parks and Recreation Commission (1)
- Personnel Board (1-employee-nominated seat)
- Sustainability Commission
Applications were due by Friday, January 29 in order to be scheduled for an interview with Council. Interviews are scheduled for February 9 and appointments are scheduled for February 23. Applications are accepted on a continuous basis; applications received after the deadline will be considered for future openings.
General eligibility requirements include Sunnyvale residency and voter registration. See How to Apply for special eligibility requirements. City residents interested in serving on a board or commission may download an application by clicking the link below or contacting the Office of the City Clerk.