Recruitment is underway for the following upcoming board and commission openings:
- Arts Commission (2)
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Commission (3)
- Board of Building Code Appeals (1)
- Board of Library Trustees (1)
- Heritage Preservation Commission (1)
- Housing and Human Services Commission (2)
- Parks and Recreation Commission (2)
- Personnel Board (1)
- Planning Commission (1)
- Sustainability Commission (2)
The application deadline is Friday, April 21 in order to be scheduled for an interview with Council. Interviews are tentatively scheduled for May 16 and 17. Applications are accepted on a continuous basis; applications received after the deadline will be considered for future openings.
General eligibility requirements include Sunnyvale residency and voter registration. See How to Apply for special eligibility requirements. City residents interested in serving on a board or commission may download an application by clicking the link below or contacting the Office of the City Clerk.