Join your fellow residents for a day of fun at the 2017 State of the City!
Event Date & Time: Saturday July 29, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Location: Sunnyvale Civic Center, 456 W. Olive Ave.
A variety of activities are being planed for the entire family including:
- Mayor's State of the City Address and Community Awards Presentation
- Family Fun Zone
- Live Entertainment
- Local Food Trucks
- And much more!
More event details coming soon.
2017 Community Awards - Now Accepting Nominations
Each year the City of Sunnyvale presents Community Awards to recognize and honor the outstanding contributions of Sunnyvale community members at the State of the City. Award categories include:
- Distinguished Resident of the Year
- High School Senior of the Year
- Businessperson of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution to the Arts
- Educator of the Year
- Outstanding Environmental Achievement
- Community Volunteer of the Year
Information about each award criteria and nomination requirements can be found on the 2017 Community Awards Nomination Form. Nominations are due by Friday June 16 by 5 p.m. All nominations will be reviewed by a committee and award decisions will be shared with all nominators by the end of June.
Please help us acknowledge individuals, groups or businesses that stand out in the Sunnyvale community by submitting a nomination this year.