Be a member of the Sunnyvale Senior Center
If you are 50 years or older, don't miss out on all the adventures at the Sunnyvale Senior Center. Your membership is your ticket to a variety of classes, drop-in programs, dances, trips, and a Billiard and Fitness Room. Membership renewals and new purchases begin in October. See the membership option that fits your lifestyle here.
For your convenience, we offer a drop-in pass for fitness classes and other drop-in activities. Don’t delay—join today and reap the many benefits of membership!
The Importance of your Membership Fee
Your membership fee helps support the Senior Center and allows us to provide:
• Drop-in programs, lectures, movies and services that are free to the members.
• Upgrades and replacement for specialized equipment in the Fitness Room, the Billiard Room, etc.
• Discounts for classes and dances offered through the Senior Center.
• Lunch to members at reduced rates.
• Many amenities that make the Senior Center a comfortable place.
• Discounts for many of the classes offered by the Community Services Division.
Three Easy Steps to Become a Member
1. Come in and complete a membership application
2. Show proof of residency and age (photo ID or utility bill) and pay a resident discounted fee of $25 (Basic) or $29 (Premium). Those living outside of Sunnyvale pay an annual membership fee of $39 (Basic) or $45 (Premium).
3. Have your photo taken and receive your personalized card. For more information, call (408) 730-7360.
View Larger Map