When: Saturday, April 29
Hours: 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Where: Columbia Neighborhood Center, 785 Morse Ave.
- Free family event with over 65 exhibitors with nutrition and health information
- Children's Activity Zone with fun games and activities
- Free health screenings: diabetes, cholesterol, blood pressure, body mass index (BMI) and vision
- Live fitness demonstrations and entertainment
- Live BMX stunt show presented by Perfection on Wheels
- Explore a fire rig, squad car and meet K-9 officers from the Department of Public Safety
- Bring or ride your bike and check out the bike rodeo with free bike inspections
- Car seat safety inspections by appointment. Call 408-730-7179
- Safe City Bike Skills Course funded by the California Office of Traffic Safety
Be part of the fun!
Exhibitor Application Packet
Apply to be Fair Volunteer
To become a fair sponsor, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 408-730-7338.
For questions about the Fit and Fun Fair, call René Huerta, Community Services Coordinator II at 408-730-7355 or email Fit & Fun Fair.