HOLIDAY TREE RECYCLING
You can recycle your Christmas tree where you live. Prepare the tree as follows:
- Remove light strands, decorations and stand.
- Cut tree into four-foot lengths or shorter.
- Single-family residents may place tree at curb on collection day, or inside yard trimmings cart if the lid can close.
- Multi-family residents should place trees where directed by property owner or manager between December 30 and January 17, 2014.
- Trees can be dropped off for recycling at the SMaRT Station for $15 per tree.
The City provides recycling services to the Sunnyvale community as part of regular garbage services. Visit these links to learn how to recycle where you live and work in Sunnyvale:
Single family homes—single, duplex, triplex and mobile homes.
Multi-family homes—four-units or more community housing, townhomes, apartments.