Sunnyvale Public Library is a Cooperating Collection of the Foundation Center
. As a member of this nationwide network of libraries, community foundations and other nonprofit agencies, the Library provides visitors with free public access to grantmaker directories, books on fundraising and nonprofit management and the Foundation Center's electronic databases.
|What can I find at the Grant Information Center?
- Proposal-writing guides with step-by-step instruction and examples of successful proposals.
- Detailed profiles for foundations and corporate givers.
- Annual research reports on U.S. Foundations and their giving trends.
- Fundraising and nonprofit management guides.
- Librarians trained to help you make the most of your resources.
- Information about free workshops and orientations on how to effectively use these resources and identify potential funding sources.
Check out GrantSpace.org, a service of the Foundation Center that offers information and resources specifically to meet the needs of grantseekers. In particular, look at the Knowledge Base page for answers to many questions and links to useful online resources.
If you are searching for funding opportunities, financial aid or scholarships for individuals, try Michigan State University's helpful site.
June is Funding for Education Month! Find out how to search for money from individual donors by attending two back-to-back workshops
Monday, June 17, 2 - 3:15 p.m. Prospect Research Basics: Researching Individual Donors. For more information and to register, click here.
Monday, June 17, 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. Prospect Research: Secrets of a Successful University Prospect Researcher. For more information and to register, click here.
|Search for Grants