Free Tax Help / La preparación gratuita de declaración de impuestos
Intuit Financial Freedom Foundation (IFFF) Tax Event
Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2020, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sunnyvale Public Library Technology Center
The IFFF Tax Event offers free tax preparation to those who qualify:
- (AGI) of $36,000 or less in 2019
- Eligible for Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC)
- Active duty military
- All qualifying taxpayers will have the opportunity to prepare and file their federal and state tax returns for free, using TurboTax® Free File Program (TTFFP) software. TTFFP helps taxpayers identify and claim all of the tax credits and deductions for which they are eligible. Volunteers will be available to assist as needed.
Please be sure to bring the following documents with you:
- Copy of 2018 tax return or IRS transcript, or TurboTax 2018 login and email information
- Form of Government Identification
- Social Security Card or Individual Taxpayer’s Identification Number (ITIN Card or Letter) for each family member
- Proof of income including W2s and 1099 forms
- Documentation of deductible expenses
- Health Insurance Form (1095-A) (if health insurance was purchased through the marketplace for any family member)
- Account and routing numbers of checking or savings accounts for direct deposit and a faster refund, if available
- While walk-ins are welcome, interested taxpayers are encouraged to call 1-800-789-1627 or sign up online to make an appointment.
WHO: Sunnyvale Public Library, Computer & Communications Industry Association, Tax Aid and Intuit Financial Freedom Foundation
WHAT: Free tax preparation assistance
WHEN: Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2020 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
WHERE: Sunnyvale Public Library Technology Center, 665 W. Olive Ave., Sunnyvale, CA 94086
CONTACT: Alma Menjivar - call 1-800-789-1627 or email
January 23, 2020
Last Updated: Nov 10, 2017