The Sunnyvale Public Library building is currently closed to the public. However, we are pleased to provide the following limited services from the Library Plaza:
• Pick up and place holds for library materials
(Find out how to place holds and receive notification your holds are ready for pickup)
• Return library materials
• Get a library card
• Get help from a librarian
Sidewalk Service Hours
Monday through Friday, 1 to 6 p.m.
Sidewalk Service Use Requirements
When using Sidewalk Service you must:
- Wear a face mask
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet apart
- Not gather on the plaza except to access Sidewalk Service
- Stay home if you don’t feel well
We are here to help! Contact us
- By phone: 408-730-7300, Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
(We will respond to voicemails within 1 business day)
- By email: Contact Us, 24 hours/7 days
(We will respond to emails within 1 business day)
- By chat: At the bottom of any page, click the blue box to "Chat with a Librarian." Enter your question, and we will live chat with you through our website in real time. We are available Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- How does Sidewalk Service work? Will you still offer computer use? WiFi? Find out more about the services provided in our Sidewalk Service Frequently Asked Questions.
- Patron and staff safety is our first priority. Please read about the safety measures we are taking to ensure safety while using library services.
- Our goal is to return to full services as soon as it is safe to do so. Find out more about our phased reopening plans during the pandemic.
June 3, 2020
Last Updated: Nov 10, 2017