Library Building is Open
Sunnyvale Public Library is open for in-building services. Things have changed inside since the last time you visited.
To provide for the health and safety of visitors and staff, please be aware of the following:
What to Expect When You Visit
Building open hours: Monday through Thursday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Friday and Saturday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Sunday 1 to 6 p.m.
- Access to all library materials
- Self-service holds pickup and returns
- Low-touch checkout machines
Services Not Available
- Holds pickup by appointment
- Technology Center PCs
- Scanning, printing and copying
What to bring with you:
- Physical library card OR your library card barcode located in the SPL Mobile Library App for low-touch checkout machines
- Masks (required for all, regardless of vaccination status)
- Bag or small cart from home for selecting and carrying library materials
During Your In-Person Visit
- Please do not visit in person if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Masks are required for all, regardless of vaccination status.
- No time limits.
- No capacity limits.
Services Available from Home
- Virtual programs for children, teens and adults
- Call us at 408-730-7300
- Monday through Thursday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday, 1 to 6 p.m.
- Contact us through Live Chat
- Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Homebound Delivery for Sunnyvale residents unable to visit the library due to disability
- Downloads and streaming content, such as eBooks, eAudiobooks, magazines, movies and music
- Online databases, such as LinkedIn Learning, NYTimes.com, Tutor.com and more
August 1, 2021
Last Updated: Nov 10, 2017