We’re Committed to Serving You Safely
The following safety measures have been implemented based on the guidance provided by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and public health departments. We routinely review updated guidance from these agencies and revise procedures as appropriate to ensure the health and safety of our patrons and staff.
Here is what we are doing:
- Requiring staff and patrons to wear face masks. If you do not have a face mask, we will provide you with one. If you are unable to wear a face mask, please contact us.
- Monitoring the health of our team with daily wellness checks.
- Reinforcing cleanliness and disinfecting guidelines, particularly of high-touch surfaces and shared equipment.
- Installing protective barriers at customer service desks, self-checks, and material return drops.
- Adapting services based on guidance from public health agencies.
August 1, 2021
Last Updated: Nov 10, 2017