We’re Committed to Serving You Safely
The following safety measures have been implemented based on the guidance provided by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and public health departments. We routinely review updated guidance from these agencies and revise procedures as appropriate to ensure the health and safety of our patrons and staff.
Here is what we are doing:
- Requiring staff and patrons to wear face masks. If you do not have a face mask, we will provide you with one. If you are unable to wear a face mask, please contact us.
- Reconfiguring spaces to provide for six-foot social distancing and placing floor decals to guide our patrons to safe locations for standing.
- Monitoring the health of our team with daily wellness checks.
- Reinforcing cleanliness and disinfecting guidelines, particularly of high-touch surfaces and shared equipment.
- Installing protective barriers at customer service desks, self-checks, and material return drops.
- Quarantining materials for at least 72 hours after return.
- Adapting services based on guidance from public health agencies.
Read more about the different service levels.
June 4, 2020
Last Updated: Nov 10, 2017