• Email
  • Print

News Details

Got a Question? Access Sunnyvale Has Answers

Got a question or need to notify us about an issue? One of the best features of the City's new website is Access Sunnyvale, our new inquiry and service request system.

From a menu of 12 icons, you can quickly and easily report non-emergency issues and submit requests. 

DO NOT use Access Sunnyvale to report a health or safety emergency. Dial 9-1-1​ for EMERGENCIES.

Use Access Sunnyvale to report:

  • Neighborhood concerns (e.g., noise, vehicle violations)
  • Utility issues (e.g., backed-up sewer, flooded storm drains)
  • Street, tree or sidewalk issues
  • Abandoned vehicles
  • Graffiti
  • Park maintenance issues
  • Traffic concerns
  • Noise disturbances

And use Access Sunnyvale to request:

  • Public records
  • Child car seat inspection
  • Traffic enforcement
  • Traffic calming
  • A City speaker for your event

Access Sunnyvale's mobile-friendly platform makes it easy to pinpoint requests or concerns from exactly where they are on a map. Plus, you can track specific service requests or filter and view requests by location, date, type or status.

Access Sunnyvale has replaced the tool the City used to track questions and service requests on our old website. The City team that worked on building Access Sunnyvale has streamlined and organized options to make common requests and issues easier to find. Designated City staff will reply to your inquiries.

You can find Access Sunnyvale in the top menu bar on the upper left of any page on the new site.

Visit and explore Access Sunnyvale

August 23, 2017