Financial Aid for Camps and Activities
Are you finding it difficult to afford activities for your kids? Apply for our Fee Waiver program, which offers financial assistance for activities and camps.
Eligible Sunnyvale residents can receive:
- $234 per approved child (17 and under), per fiscal year, to help pay activity or camp registration costs at the full rate
- Subsidized prices for STEM, recreation and art camps during school breaks at Columbia Neighborhood Center (CNC)
- Priority registration for camps during school breaks at CNC
Fee Waiver approval is based on Sunnyvale residency and income qualifications.
Apply now: Applications take at least two weeks to process.
Holiday break is right around the corner and winter break camps run Feb. 20 through 23 (priority registration starts Jan. 17).
How to Apply
- Get a Fee Waiver Application from the CNC, 785 Morse Ave., or the Sunnyvale Community Center, 550 E. Remington Drive.
Or you can download the application:
City of Sunnyvale Fee Waiver Application
La Solicitud del Programa de Exención de Cuotas
- Submit your completed application in person at CNC or the Sunnyvale Community Center
For more information
Call CNC at 408-730-7800
November 27, 2017