ALERT: Some City IT systems will be offline Oct. 26 to 29.
Beginning Friday, Oct. 26 at 6:10 p.m. through Monday, Oct. 29 at 6 a.m., some City IT systems will not be available due to a planned data center migration. The City data center migration will increase the efficiency, reliability, security and disaster recovery capabilities of the City’s IT systems.
During the migration, the publicly accessible systems that will be offline include:
- E-One Stop – The City’s online permitting and inspection system.
- The City’s online recreation class reservation system and facility rental information.
- The Library’s self-check-out machines, automated return handling system, and automated telephone renewal systems. Staff will still be able to assist with reference, accounts, checkouts and check-ins. The Library’s digital collection of historical artifacts and pictures also will be unavailable.
- The City’s GIS maps and records archive of Reports to Council from 2003-2011.
Systems that will remain available include:
- The City’s website, and inquiry and service request system, Access Sunnyvale;
- City Council and Commission agendas and reports via Legistar;
- The City’s online job application system, NeoGov; and
- The Library’s online catalog, Technology Center computers and Wi-Fi service.
Thank you for your patience as we work to improve our systems.
October 23, 2018