SMaRT Station Reopens May 11
Hours of Operation: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Saturdays, closed Sundays
The SMaRT Station® is ready for customers and will be open for most services beginning May 11. We ask for your patience in case of long lines. Please refer to the guidance below prior to visiting.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- All employees and members of the public are required to wear a face mask.
- We will provide services in a way to maintain social distancing and safety protocols.
- All ID and document checks will take place with customer’s car window up.
- Payments for disposal will be handled with touchless interaction.
CRV Buy-back Center
- The CRV Buy-back Center is CLOSED, but will reopen on June 1 for appointments ONLY.
- Schedule an appointment online or call 408-752-8530.
- Appointments are not needed for any other service.
- You must bring your own shovel and containers to put compost in.
- Only one person is allowed out of the vehicle at a time.
- Pickup limited to 96 gallons per week.
Recycling Drop-Off Center
You may drop off:
- Cardboard, scrap metal, electronics, plastic, glass, sharps, fluorescent bulbs, household and auto batteries, mercury items, shoes and clothes and 1 lb. gas cylinders at designated bins
- Paint on Monday through Friday (paint drop-off is closed Saturday)
- Used motor oil, antifreeze, oil filters and cooking oil
Public Materials Disposal
You may dispose of the following:
- Trash (businesses must provide valid business license)
- Demolition debris
- Concrete, dirt, asphalt, sod
- Mattresses, sofas
- Scrap metal
- Wood and yard waste
Food Scraps Bin
You may drop off food scraps in the designated bin.
- Please have all food scraps bagged in clear plastic bags.
For more information
Contact us at the SMaRT Station: 408-752-8530.
May 6, 2020