Civic Center Construction Started 12/2
Fencing is up for the start of construction for the new Civic Center. This is Phase 1 of the project which includes a new City Hall and Emergency Operations Center, and Public Safety building renovations. Project completion is expected spring 2023.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Current expected work hours are Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Look for “No Parking” signs in areas of construction activities.
- Signs will include hours and location details.
- All other parking restrictions are still in effect.
- Expect a few traffic delays, potential noise and dust during construction.
The following areas are closed to access:
- Two north City Hall parking lots
- Department of Public Safety front parking lot
- City Hall entrances on Olive Avenue
- City Hall parking access is from the south side (All America Way)
- Utility Billing entrance at the City Hall Annex remains unchanged
- Public Safety Building entrance remains unchanged
See map of Construction Zone
For more information
Visit Civic Center Modernization Project for artist renderings, additional details, documents, background and updates.
December 17, 2020