• Email
  • Print

Utility Services

Start, Stop or Change Service

Customers may open, close or change their water, wastewater (sewer) and garbage accounts by contacting the Finance Department.

Contact us for Service

Finance Department: Email Utility Billing or phone 408-730-7400.

Water and wastewater services are provided by the City directly. Garbage and recycling services are provided by contract with Specialty Solid Waste and Recycling at rates approved by the City.

Report a Utility Issue Online

For missed garbage and recycling pickups call Specialty Solid Waste & Recycling at 408-565-9900.

Water Shutoff Policy (in English, Spanish, Chinese, Tagalog, Korean, Vietnamese, Hindi) 

Sign up or Sign in to Online Utility Bill Pay

Pay My Bill

Last Updated: Jun 25, 2021